The purpose of Acts Outreach Ministries is to partner with businesses and churches to initiate/continue to advance the gospel locally and globally.
The objectives are to engage with various missions and ministries in four major regions and to connect various churches with these ministries.
- Chattanooga and surrounding areas – (Jerusalem)
- Southeast region of the United States – (Judea)
- North America – (Samaria)
- Globally – (Ends of the Earth)
Part of the ACTS ministry is to help Pastors and churches develop a mission strategy. Some of the ways we do this is;
- Helping Pastors establish a mission vision for their church.
- Be a part of training staff, and lay leadership to be active in mission opportunities.
- Develop a specific mission trip, step by step, that is designed just for a particular church.
- Assist in developing a mission’s conference for the local church that would involve church members in the process.
We would like to assist in any way that would help the local church to advance the Gospel in their neighborhood and around the world.
What We Believe - Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God without any errors.
We believe that through Adam and Eve, all are born into this world with a sin nature.
We believe Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, and willingly gave Himself as a sacrifice for our sins.
After Jesus was crucified, He died, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later as He said He would.
Because of Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, and His resurrection from the dead, we have the promise of spending eternity in Heaven with Him.
The only forgiveness of sin is by accepting Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross.
We believe Jesus will return to earth to gather His Church. (Those who have accepted his sacrifice.)
We believe everyone should hear about Jesus, and have an opportunity to accept Him as Savior.
How our funds are used.
*Due to the generosity of our business partners, it ensures that we are able to direct 100% of our funds to ministry opportunities.